Saturday, September 26, 2009

why???

the reason why i'm blogging about NEVERSHOUTNEVER!...isn't that obvious?,he's my iDOL,.yeah, he is.actually he's not yet that popular esp.,in the Philippines but hopefully soon, i can get to watch him on local music tv shows...and hear his songs on the radio..

ask me how did i know NEVERSHOUTNEVER! ?
actually i just knew NSN from one of my cousin in STATES.,then she told me that there is a new young singer and composer in their place...and it's NEVERSHOUTNEVER!...
seriously,when my cousin told me about this one..the first thing came into my mind is that,this is a band,right???
but hell no,he's just one,only one..

isn't that great that CHRiSTOFER DREW,.became famous in just recording his songs and posting it on his myspace account?...

i see him great and lucky,.i always read his blogs on his myspace,...
i read all the achievements and sadness he's passing through in his life.

i always wish that one day i'll see him personally,.see him singing his songs...
that would be great if that happens :)

fellas,before i forgot,.
HOPE as you've been reading this.
hopefully you'll get to listen to his songs and be a part of his FANS :)

_NO MORE HATE_
♫NEVERSHOUTNEVER!♫

No comments:

Post a Comment